The purpose of this guide is to assist you in measuring your bed frame accurately for a Drop-In Slatted Bed Base.
Luxury Third-Generation | Floor-Standing Slatted Bed Base | Dual Row
Exclusive to "The Bed Slats Workshop"
Manufactured in London
100% Beech Timber
Ideal for Standard Beds and Zip & Link Beds
Ask a question
Third Generation Dual Row Floor Standing Slatted Bed Base
Our Third Generation Floor Standing Slatted Bed Base is Designed and Manufacture in-house by our In-house Design Team. This floor standing bed base is ideal to use as a bed or to sit within another bed frame to support the mattress. We only use the highest quality components from specialist manufacturers; ensuring our finished product is built to last.
Our Double Row bed bases are designed for two sleepers
Our Third Generation Double Row Bed Base consist of
- 60 Quality Beech Sprung Bed Slats (38mm x 8mm) - May vary depending on the length specified (30 Sprung Slats per Row)
- 70mm by 20mm Beech Multiplex Ply frame
- Twin Interactive Holders, which are doweled into the side rails using Pegs to add strength and durability
- OPTIONAL: Adjustable slat tension adjusters in the lumbar region
- Available with or without Legs (8 Legs Require)
Fully Assembled in 1 piece when delivered ; simply screw on the Legs (if purchased)
All Slatted Bed Bases are assembled using Furniture Connector bolts, Cross Dowels, Wooden Dowel Pins and Mini Luna Half-moon washers. This provides an extremely strong joint and can also be disassembled and reassembled if needed
- Width Available - We offer standard UK widths, however we are also able to offer a custom service
- Length - We offer standard UK Lengths, however we are also able to offer a custom service
- Height - Approximately 110mm (plus legs or casters)
- Gap in between Slats - Approximately 25mm
- Fixing for Bed Legs or Castors - M10 threaded bar required
- Bed Legs/ Feet
We are able to manufacture custom Solid Beech legs is various styles and height
- Suspension Restrictor
The Interactive Twin Slat Holders are Unique to the Third Generation Bed Base. You can restriction the Interactive holder using a special restrictor
Please note that the colour of the components may vary, for exact colours please call us
What makes our beds so unique?
Our Beech Sprung Slats and Rails are sourced from Managed and Sustainable Forest
All our Drop-In Slatted Bed Bases are Exclusively Manufactured in our UK workshop.
All our Drop-In Slatted Bed Bases are Width customisable to your needs FREE of charge
All our Drop-In Slatted Bed Bases are Length customisable to your needs
All our Dual Row Drop-In Slatted Bed Bases are fully assembled in our workshop and delivered in 2 Sections for Easy Access
Our Made-to-Order Slatted Bed Bases are manufactured in approximately 10 working days. We also offer 5 day, 3 day and same day service for an additional cost if required.
We ONLY use Beech timber, this is undisputedly the best material in the bed industry and cannot be compared to Birch or Poplar
You May Also Like
You May Also Like
13 Sep 23
13 Sep 23
The purpose of this guide is to provide assistance in comprehending the necessary bed structure for a Dual Row Drop-In Bed Frame.
12 Sep 23
The aim of this guide is to assist you in recognising the kind of bed slats you possess